The casting machine series MGF is a furnace for the fusion and for the casting in vacuum of precious and non metal alloys and for lost-wax moulds and resin, for very subtle gauges and for fusion with precious stones. It was designed with a 30-years experience in the microfusion, and we focus our attention to improve the load/unload of the cylinders in gypsum, to accelerate the casting process and to facilitate the use of the machine through a simple and intuitive interface.
The main features are:
- INDUCTION POWER: 11 Kw 10 Khz ;
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 1400°C ;
- CRUCIBLE CAPACITY:
• Brass → 4,3 kg
• Bronze → 4,8 kg
• Silver → 5,5 kg
• Pure Gold → 10 kg
- CYLINDERS DIMENSIONS: Maximum diameter 200 mm x 300 mm of height, on demand up to 400 mm of height, for perforated or non cylinders;
- ATMOSPHERES MANAGEMENT: The vacuum and the gas are managed separately in the fusion chamber and in the cylinder chamber (with pressures in positive up to 1,5 bar);
The vacuum is generated through a pump of 25m³/h;
- SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT: The software is managed through a touch-screen panel that is easy to use; it can memorize 99 personalized programs, control the homogeneity of the alloys and of the cooling time.
- DATA BACKUP:
It's suitable for the backup of the data to the end of every fusion cycle.
It's suitable for the memorisation of the cylinder's temperature before the fusion.
- FUSION FEATURES:
The time of the fusion cycle is 3 minutes.
There is the absence of oxidation and imperfections in the obtained materials through the atmospheres management.
There is an accurate control of the fusion temperature of the alloys.
There is the possibility to use drilled or non cylinders.